Search information pages
5. If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
All articles published in Scoliosis are included in:
- Cases Database
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- PubMed Central
The full text of all research articles published by BioMed Central is also available on SpringerLink.All case reports published in this journal will also be indexed in Cases Database.
- What is Scoliosis?
- Why submit to Scoliosis?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Scoliosis?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Scoliosis?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Scoliosis's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?