Search information pages
1. What is Scoliosis?
Scoliosis, the official journal of the Society on Scoliosis Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Treatment (SOSORT), is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that encompasses all aspects of research on prevention, control, conservative and surgical treatment of scoliosis and other spinal deformities.
Scoliosis aims to provide an integrated and balanced view of diagnostic, research, and treatment procedures to enhance effective collaboration among specialists in this rapidly growing field world-wide.
All articles are available online, and in addition the website offers many other services:
- Quick and advanced search facilities.
- RSS feed, to deliver our latest articles directly to your news headline reader.
- Email articles directly to your friends and colleagues.
- Post a comment on an article, to add your opinion.
For details of the scope and types of article published by Scoliosis see About Scoliosis
- What is Scoliosis?
- Why submit to Scoliosis?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Scoliosis?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Scoliosis?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Scoliosis's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?